As a Webroot partner, Empower IT Solutions provides real-time protection against malicious threats across numerous vectors such as email, web browsing, file attachments, display ads, social media apps, hyperlinks, USB and CD/DVD drives. Webroot Endpoint Protection is easy to deploy and manage as the solution is completely cloud-based. One of the differentiating factors of Webroot product is that it can co-exist with other antivirus solutions. As such there is no need to remove or replace existing antivirus software.
Unlike other traditional antivirus programs; Webroot Endpoint Protection offers multi-vector protection that secure users and devices at every stage of a cyberattack. Webroot combines real-time intelligence; obtained from Webroot BrightCloud services with advanced machine learning and behaviour heuristics to offer the best-in-class protection from malicious threats.
Features of Webroot Endpoint Protection
Webroot Endpoint Protection combines the SecureAnywhere file pattern and predictive behaviour recognition technology with advanced machine learning to; stop malware and zero-day threats at the moment of the attack. Webroot antivirus uses cloud-based management and thus does not require any on-premises hardware or software. The cloud-based management console makes it easy to manage up to 100,000 endpoints and offers a hierarchical structure to control multiple sites and locations.
Webroot Endpoint Protection is powered by the industry-leading Webroot Threat Intelligence Platform; which combines the real-time intelligence with advanced machine learning and behaviour heuristics to be able to detect, analyse, categorise, score and accurately predict the threats experienced by each endpoint in real-time.
In addition to providing multi-vector real-time protection from the latest malware strains; Webroot offers some additional security shield capabilities to keep the user and their devices safe.
- Identity shield – protects users and transactional data that could be exposed during online transactions from phishing, DNS poisoning, keystroke logging, cookie scraping and other malicious attempts.
- Infrared shield – a multi-layer defence to help thwart threats early on.
- Web Threat shield – leverages Webroot’ anti-phishing technology to offer real-time protection against polymorphic phishing URLs as well as malicious websites and domains.
- Intelligent outbound firewall – augments the Microsoft Windows firewall to protect users on and off corporate network. It also monitors all outbound traffics and ensures only approved applications communicate with the network.
- Multi-vector protection – protects against threats across web browsers, email, file attachments, URLs, display ads, mobile apps, and removable media such as USB and CD/DVD drives in real-time.
- Deep learning intelligence – continuously refines and enhances threat classification accuracy
- Zero-hour security – uses advanced behavioural heuristics to identify and protect against never-before-seen threats
- No reimaging – uses journaling and rollback features to restore files to their uninfected state so that you don’t have to reimage
- Cleaner network – reduce malware entering your system by up to 90%
- Higher malware efficacy & improved network speed – increase overall security and reduce infection rates by enforcing policies at the domain layer. You can lessen network traffic by managing internet use at the domain layer.
Contact Empower IT Solutions to speak to one of our security advisors about getting Webroot Endpoint Protection for your business.